Politically known as the Republic of Poland, it is situated in Central Europe.With the Baltic Sea bordering it at the northwest, it shares its borders with Germany to the west for 460 kilometers, to the south are the Czech and Slovak Republics stretching for 1310 kilometers, and from Russia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine to the east and northeast for roughly 1200 kilometers. Polish language is widely spoken and 95% of the population is Roman Catholic while the remaining is divided between the other 45 religious denominations. The opportunities and facilities for study and research in Poland that a student gets enrolled in the Polish university system of education has a long standing of more than 650 years. Over the years, this institution has resulted in profits, not just for itself, but also to other countries. Some of the examples are, Ignacy Domeyko who established the research in geology in the 19th century Chile. Ernest Malinowski built the world's highest located railroad in Peru between 1872 and 1876. When knowing about Information on Study in Poland, since the last six years, a new methodology has been adopted when it comes to getting a higher education in Poland. All students have to complete a basic education of ten to twelve years in their respective countries. After they have the requisite certificates, they can apply for one of the three levels of higher education. Bachelor (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor).
Why Study in Poland?
Although the Polish have a long standing history of educational systems that have not just been profitable to themselves for 650 years, but also have proved beneficial to the world, the system has undergone a rapid change that demarcates most of the educational courses to be divided in three stages, Bachelor (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor). However, there a few courses like Law, Pharmacy, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Dentistry that still have just two levels, Master and Doctor. One of the unique features that many studies in Poland consultants can shed light on, when students inquire for when comparing to popular destinations is that, not only is the education and overall expenses cheaper than in many of the popular destinations, but the universities in Poland foster a sense of belonging as well as freedom to international students.
The following are some of the unique features that seem to attract students from all over the world when they think of quality education.
· Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
· Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
· All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
· Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
· Having a rich history of 650 years, Polish universities can offer the best of their expertise combined with a modern outlook, especially for students who study Engineering in Poland.
· Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.
This answers one of the most important questions of Why Study Abroad in Poland.
Poland (PAID UNIVERSITY)
1. Visa form (Application for National visa form)
o Application form should be filled clearly /readably/ in capital letters or type written.
o All questions should be answered, with no line left blank.
o Marital status should be clearly filled.
o Forms with any kind of correction will not be accepted.
o Application must be personally filled by the applicant.
2. Current Passport
o Passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of expiry of Polish visa obtained by the applicant.
o Passport must contain at least two blank pages for visas.
o Copy of passport pages with personal data.
3. All previous passports.
4. Acceptance letter from the University.
5. Confirmation of the fee payment at least for one year (long-term study) or one semester (in case of short term).
7. Certificate of educational qualifications (class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate, Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate, graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate - in case of PG Course), all must be authenticate by MEA.
8. Documents confirming sufficient financial resources for study in Poland.
9. Bank account in the name of the applicant, if have. (Minimum 10-12 lacks required to show).
10. A letter from the host or sponsor (i.e. sponsorship letter)confirming support of the applicant during the stay in Poland including bank statements and bank certificates, income tax, Fixed Deposits.
11. Certificate of no criminal record (Police Clearance Certificate should be legalized).
12. Insurance policy for 30,000 euro for 1 year.
13. Ticket booking/ Itinerary.
14. Covering Letter.
15. Photographs Specification on photo for visa.
16. CA REPORT (if available).
Embassy of Poland in New Delhi
1. 50-M, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021 2. Tel: 011 4149 6901
Consulate Of Poland
1. Address: 2nd Floor Manavi Apt 36 Baug Kher Marg, Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400006
2. Tel: 022 2285 2631