Although just about 316 sq.kilometers in size, Malta has had quite a tumultuous and action packed with history. Several nations and kings fought wars and tried to control it before being overthrown by the next who ruled it for a period of time. Right from when the stone age man arrived here with the British who ruled the islands for 150 years from 1814 to 1964. Although Malta has a rich history that dates back to prehistory, it has a modern outlook and has stepped up to the times and kept pace with the world, not just in terms of overall outlook but also in terms of being hospitable to foreign students arriving in Malta for further studies. One of the unique features for students desirous of furthering their studies is that they can study in Malta without ielts if they can provide sufficient proof of their English language ability of at least being at an intermediate level. As any of the study in Malta consultants can vouch, students who opt for Malta for their further studies are guaranteed to not just have a great time on off days relaxing on the many beaches, but also when they are busy studying. This is mainly because of the unique Problem Based Learning or the PBL system that encourages students to solve problems based on a practical approach as well as self analysis that is combined with self study and self discipline. Thus, students who choose to study abroad in Malta are guaranteed of quality education through self awareness, combined with world recognition.
Why Study in Malta?
One of the reasons why students get attracted to this tiny nation for purposes of education is that it has a uniqueness that is typical of many an islands. This is combined with unique features that are listed below that lend the islands a unique flavor when seen in light of further education.
· More than 200 courses are offered in Malta. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English.
· One of the most unique features when students opt to study in Malta is that there are courses in agriculture, forestry and fishery, education and teaching and tourism and leisure, Social and behavioral sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a few universities across the world.
· On an average the living expenses of a student range from 300 to 600 euros a month. This is very less compared to other centers of education.
· Typical of an island nation, Malta offers not just sun and surf, but also a host of unique features in the realm of education as well as an open arms policy to students as well as visiting dignitaries including guest lecturers.
· Malta believes that it is never too young nor too old to travel or at least come to Malta. That is the reason why Study Abroad in Malta can be seen as not just something academic but practical. This is because Malta welcomes 8 year olds to summer camps on the islands as well as 80 year olds.
· The Maltese have retained their expertise in the English language long after the British granted them independence 50 years ago.
· A unique feature that comes to the fore is the acceptance of a third country language as a language that is taught, which will make the inhabitants of that country feel comfortable in Malta. This is evident in the acceptance of Mandarin Chinese that can answer apprehensions about Why to Choose Malta for Higher Study.
In view of all the above, it becomes imperative for students who are keen to expand their horizons and study abroad; to consider Malta as one of their destinations.