Officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany, it has been at the center of Europe's political and economic happenings for a long time. It is the largest and the most populated country in the continent of Europe. In spite of the two world wars, which nearly destroyed the country, Germany has emerged to be the powerhouse of both economic as well as intellectual aspects of the region. Apart from Russia, Germany is the most populous country in mainland Europe. In fact, the land mass of Germany included parts of modern day Poland and Lithuania. The education system in Germany is quite unique right from the early days of schooling with schooling being optional till the age of 6 years. Even in the schooling after that point, there are different types of schooling that students can opt for.depending on their individual preferences. The students are encouraged to drop out of one college and join another, depending on the information about study in Germany regarding the fields of study chosen by them. One of the most encouraged aspects of education in Germany is the concept of group study and giving and receiving help from their peers. The students can also form groups that can study together right from the start to the end of their courses. An important aspect about study in Germany is the flexibility in changing course in the duration of their education. This is possible not just from one course to another, but from one college to another if the student finds a different college better than the one that he or she is currently studying. Some of the benefits of opting for a degree at a German university are in the form of student community participation, library studying, a language partner for getting over difficulties in German.
Why Study in Germany?
At present there are 387 universities situated in Germany. They can be broken up in two universities numbering 110, 221 universities teaching applied sciences and 56 institutions that teach art and music. Higher education, universities and establishments are wholly state funded. Alternatively, they are also recognized by the state. Students who have the fascination of studying abroad may have questions regarding Why Germany can have their answers when they approach study in Germany consultants who can provide them the facts and figures that will put to rest their doubts. Some of the facts are as mentioned below.
· There is a range of subjects that the students can choose to study from literature to music and also sports.
· Students can opt out of a course or even a college and switch to another course of college.
· A high degree of importance is placed on research as opposed to theoretic study
· Students can form groups to study and subsequently present their papers, although group diplomas are not awarded.
· Students are encouraged to apply for jobs, even when they are studying which makes them comfortable in the overall working conditions of the German work culture much before they take on their first true job.
· Since the education system lays particular importance on research and practical aspects, there is overall encouragement to innovate and apply for patents more than anywhere else in the world.
· The multitudes of questions that many students were regarded overall satisfaction among students, facilities for foreign students, etc. can be addressed to by the Centre for Higher Education Development (CHE).
In view of the above points and other such advantages, it can be easily ascertained as to Why Study Abroad in Germany is the best option by far for students from all over the world.